So what do I do when I’m not writing? There are some things that I enjoy doing to “reset” my mind.
- If I’m feeling a bit lazier
- Gaming: this is my biggest passion, has been my escape from reality for over 10 years, and we all need that escape sometimes.
- Watching TV Shows / Films: I love doing these when I have the time. If it’s Fantasy / Sci-fi I’ll like it for sure. I’ve been watching the Marvel Cinematic Universe by order. It’s awesome!
- Reading: another huge passion of mine. I read the last Harry Potter book in 1 day…well, 3 days, because when I got to a certain chapter I threw it across the room and refused to read it for 2 days! Right now I’m in the middle of (re-)reading the 4th book of A Song of Ice and Fire: A Feast for Crows so I can move on to the 5th one c:
- If I actually feel like moving
- Photography: I love LOVE taking pictures. I can go on for hours, specially if coupled with sightseeing. That or of my cat <3
- Travelling / Sightseeing: soaking up new cultures or learnings new things about mine or even just revisiting old monuments, I just love it.
- Pretending to sing: don’t ask. Really…just ignore this =P
- Dance: good or bad, I don’t care. I just shake this ass of mine.
- And if none of these work: cooking and eating (which for someone who is trying to lose weight and be healthier, can be bad…or not)!!!
And you!? What do you enjoy doing outside the dashboard?